Scrabbleforumet

Diskussionsforum om Scrabble
Aktuellt datum och tid: ons 13 dec, 2017 18:33

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 10 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
InläggPostat: mån 11 jul, 2011 22:16 
Regelkommittén

I've offered to host an English tourmament in advance of the World Cup, and I suppose we might just as well set a date.

How about Sunday August 21? Other proposals are also welcome if you can't make it this date.

InläggPostat: mån 11 jul, 2011 22:29 

Works for me!

InläggPostat: tis 19 jul, 2011 15:15 
Ordlistekommittén

Merko skrev:
How about Sunday August 21? Other proposals are also welcome if you can't make it this date.

Works for me!

InläggPostat: tis 19 jul, 2011 19:45 
Regelkommittén

Radagast skrev:
Merko skrev:

Works for me!

I've tried to register a tournament now, twice, and it says I've registered it and I get an email, but it does not appear in the database. Annoying as I had typed up all the details of the tournament. I'll make another attempt, but in case I don't manage, consider the date taken!

InläggPostat: fre 22 jul, 2011 11:04 

What is a word game similar to scrabble that can be played with iPhones and Android? I have an HTC phone running Android, and my girlfriend has an iPhone. We would like to be able to play a word game (similar to Scrabble, or Wordfeud which is on android) that we both can get.

InläggPostat: sön 24 jul, 2011 18:35 
Regelkommittén

The tournament is open for registrations!

InläggPostat: sön 24 jul, 2011 21:29 
Användarvisningsbild

hemaleey skrev:
What is a word game similar to scrabble that can be played with iPhones and Android? I have an HTC phone running Android, and my girlfriend has an iPhone. We would like to be able to play a word game (similar to Scrabble, or Wordfeud which is on android) that we both can get.

You can get "Wordfeud" for Iphone as well, but I think the board is a little bit different from Scrabble. There is a Scrabble-like game called "Words" for Android and Iphone, but I have not used it yet.

InläggPostat: sön 21 aug, 2011 22:16 
Regelkommittén

(GU)NRUNNER should be ready for approval now. I've entered all the bingos as well. It turns out Gunnar played a phony that no one suspected. No wonder, I found this from Time magazine:
Time magazine skrev:
"This Is Perfect." From Bethesda Naval Hospital, where she waited while the President's body was embalmed, Jackie sent word to Artist William Walton, an old family friend, about a book containing sketches and photographs of Lincoln's White House lying-in-state. She even remembered just where the book was in the White House library. Walton found it, made sure that the White House East Room was prepared with the same simple drapings.

InläggPostat: mån 22 aug, 2011 18:23 
Ordlistekommittén

Merko skrev:
(GU)NRUNNER should be ready for approval now. I've entered all the bingos as well. It turns out Gunnar played a phony that no one suspected.

Yeah, we talked about how hard it is to judge if the INGS-word are valid. I was lucky that AIRINGS was good against Daniel as it was the only place where I could play SLANTED.

I could have played PARINGS when I played (D)RAPINGS, and I considered it but thought that I had mixed it up with PAIRINGS. I also missed (C)OMELIlY and INDEV(O)UT in that game; I was lucky that Johan drew so miserable tiles.

RE(E)MERgED should be RE(E)MERgE, by the way.

InläggPostat: mån 22 aug, 2011 20:50 
Regelkommittén

Radagast skrev:
Yeah, we talked about how hard it is to judge if the INGS-word are valid.

This seems to be somewhat of a different case though. There is no doubt that there is a noun DRAPING. However, it seems to be uncountable, there is only draping, no matter how much of it there is.

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 10 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]